The Direct integration model is the most powerful, giving you maximum control over systems, processes and the shopper experience.
Payment processing features
What you can do with the Direct integration model.
Dynamically trigger 3D Secure
Encrypt cardholder data
Tokenise several payment methods
Push original credit funds to a card
Faster still, our Fast Funds service fires the money to your shoppers within 30 minutes.
Access our full range of payment methods
With the Direct Integration you have them all, globally:
- Mobile Wallets:
Apple Pay, Google Payand Samsung Pay
- eWallets, such as PayPal
- Bank transfers, such as iDEAL and SOFORT Banking
- Direct debits, such as SEPA
- Post-pay vouchers, such as Boleto Bancario
- Local payment cards, such as Carte Bancaire
Batch your payments together
If you don't need immediate online feedback on the status of your payments, you can submit large numbers of orders in
How it flows
An outline of the Direct model, and who does what.
|What you do||What we do|
Investigate and manipulate your payments.
Set up notifications
- The status of an existing order, or of a batch of orders
- The available refundable balance of a transaction
- Which payment methods are available in a particular country