Verifone USB driver installation
Follow these instructions to install Verifone drivers by USB:
Ensure that you have rights to install a program on your computer
- Unzip the files from folder VerifoneUnifiedDriverInstaller-184.108.40.206-B10.zip
- There are installers available for 32 & 64 bit operating systems.
- Open the relevant folder and double click on VerifoneUnifiedDriverInstaller.msi.It will open the installation wizard.
- Click ‘Next’
- Click ‘Next’, ensure that the port root name is ‘COM’
- Click ‘Install’, ensure that you have installation rights.
- Click ‘Finish’
Please refer to Verifone Unified driver user notes.pdf in the Readme folder of USB driver installation folder for more information.